[1954-2022]. Born in Nikea of Piraeus. He is a graduate of the Law Faculty of the University of Athens. He began his musical education in Greek ecclesiastical music in 1968 at the then newly established school of Byzantine Music of the Holy diocese of Nikea. Later he enrolled in the school of the ‘Society For The Dissemination Of National Music’ studying music under Simon Karas continuously until 1993. During the period from 1990 to 1993, he taught Greek ecclesiastical Music (Byzantine Music) and Folk Singing at the aforementioned school. In 1990, he obtained a degree of Byzantine Music from the music school F. Nakas, having studied under Lykourgos Angelopoulos.
In 1991 was placed as first chanter in the University Church of Kapnikarea of the Entry of the most Holy Theotokos into the Temple, where he remains until today. He also created an exemplary byzantine choir composed of 20 members that has the name ‘Kalophonarides’ (Good voiced ones); the choir has participated in many performances in and outside of Athens and has taken part in radio and television broadcast programs on the state radio and on television stations.
He has already circulated his first album, accompanied by a book titled: Oxeia, Vareia, Petasti.