2. Content's sources
The content of the website domnasamiou.gr is based on:
- Album releases produced by the Domna Samiou Greek Folk Music Association.
- Albums released by other entities, in which Domna Samiou has participated.
- Articles in the Greek and foreign Press. These articles have been digitalized by responsibility of the Association and, in any case, their source and additional available information are explicitly stated.
- Any material taken from radio and television shows, whose quotation right on the website has been granted by the holders.
- Biographical information on Domna Samiou’s collaborators, which have been collected either by personal contact with the interested parties or, where it was possible, by other available sources. The biographical notes have been specifically formatted according to the needs of the website.
- Printed or digital material from the archive of Domna Samiou.
- Original information, which was harvested by the members of the Association.
- Other sources, mostly from the internet, which are explicitly stated.
On account of the large amount of the website’s content, it is possible that some sources have been overlooked. In case an entity (private or public, individual) finds that in one or more digital materials (pictures, texts, songs, videos, etc) the source’s information is incomplete or inaccurate, please contact the Association for its correction.
It is noted however, that in the context of the customs of merchants regarding the use of internet, the exchange of material is common practice, internationally accepted, provided that their source is stated. Moreover, some sources cannot be constantly stated, since something like that would cause problems to the website visitor.
In any case an entity (private or public, individual) considers that one or more digital materials (pictures, texts, songs, videos, etc) constitutes a special and independent subject to copyright, without regard to any reference in the sources of the domnasamiou.gr website, and does not wish to appear, please report it by e-mail, fax or mail and the Association will immediately take the necessary action.
As a whole, (form, content and applications) the website domnasamiou.gr is protected by copyright. Its access and use is governed by the national and international Intellectual Property provisions, with the exception of the explicitly established rights of third parties.
A big part of the website’s content consists of comments or texts by scholars/collaborators of the Association. In these cases, the texts bear the signature of their author.
Whatever else is contained in the electronic pages of this website and constitutes an established trademark or product protected by a third party's copyright, falls within the third party's area of responsibility and is has therefore nothing to do with the present website.
Needless to say that the content of this website can be used for non-commerical purposes, by public bodies, schools, educational institutions, etc., on condition that the source is cited at all times, and that the Association receives a notice, including the contents copied and the exact internet address of destination.
The visitor of the website domnasamiou.gr shall comply with the provisions of Greek, European and International law and the relevant statutory provisions governing telecommunications, and shall refrain from any misuse or abuse of the contents and the services of this internet site.
5. Personal data of the visitors
Personal data of the visitors/users of the website domnasamiou.gr is used exclusively for communication purposes, and the security and confidentiality of their contents is ensured. Personal data are not shared with third parties, unless explicitly stated otherwise in a provision. The collection and processing of personal data which appear on the current website are ruled by L. 2472/97 (‘Protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data’), and by L. 2774/99 (‘Protection of personal data in telecommunications’).
6. Personal data of the collaborators
Biographical information of Domna Samiou’s collaborators are presented in the webpages of the website with the purpose of presenting their artistic, scientific, or other work of the collaborators.
Biographical information on Domna Samiou’s collaborators have been collected either by personal contact with the interested parties or by other available sources. The biographical notes have been specifically formatted according to the needs of the website.
In any case a collaborator (private or public, individual) considers that one or more information are inaccurate or incomplete or decides that he does not wish to appear in this website, please report it and the Association will immediately take the necessary actions.
7. Links to other websites
The website domnasamiou.gr does not check the availability, contents, terms of personal data protection, the quality and fullness of the services of other intrernet sites which are accessible through hyperlinks. Therefore, for any problem which may arise during their visit/use, the visitor should take up with the said websites, which bear in full the responsibility for their services rendered.